Friday, June 20, 2008

Bad news and good news

Bad news: It's summer again so posting will become less frequent during the next three months. However, since I want "the far sight 2.0" to be as customer friendly as possible, I will really make an effort to post stuff as often as possible.

Good news: I might be able to visit a couple of diocesan archives during my summer-trips. This will of course result in an increase of my private photo collection. This again means that I will have lots of stuff to share with you in October.

I wish you all a great summer!

God bless,
Leo

1 comment:

Roman Sacristan said...

Arg, and right after I find this blog too.
Oh well, I'm certainly not the most copious blogger myself.

Love the pics. Those buckled shoes prelates wore are great. They need to make a comeback as well.